– When practicing on TOEIC TEST PRO, you can choose any tests to do first.
– In the TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 7 Single Passage, you are given 10 single passages with 2-4 questions per passage. The total number of questions in this part is 29.
– You will have to choose the best answer among answers A, B, C, D.
– Once finishing each test on TOEIC TEST PRO, you can review your work, see your answers, correct answers with detailed explanations. Explanations at the end of each test will help you identify your weaknesses, thereby avoiding mistakes in the next time.
- Identify kinds of passages (articles, emails, letters and so on)
- Identify the purpose of the passage, the person who writes the passage, the passage is written for whom as well as the main idea of each paragraph in the passage.
- Read the questions and classify them. You should cope with questions in the order: specific questions - main idea questions - inference questions - vocabulary questions.
- Look for keywords (pay attention to paraphrasing)
- Read carefully lines containing keywords.
Since single passages are often not as difficult as double or triple passages, you should spend about 3 minutes to complete each single text so that you can have enough time to do double and triple texts.