– On the TOEIC TEST PRO website, you are allowed to choose any tests to take first.
– In the TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 7 Double Passage, there are two set-based double passages. Each set-based double passage consists of 5 questions. The total number of questions in this part is 10.
– Your duty is choosing the best answer among answers A, B, C, D.
– After finishing each test, you can review what you have done including your answers, correct answers with specific explanations.
- Determine types of passages (articles, memos, emails, letters and so on)
- Identify the purpose of the passage, the person who writes the passage, the passage is written for whom as well as the connections between passages.
- Read the questions and sort them out. It’s advisable for you to deal with questions in the order: specific questions - main idea questions - inference questions - vocabulary questions.
- Searching keywords (pay attention to paraphrasing)
- Read carefully lines that contain keywords.
Allotting time reasonably is extremely important in the TOEIC exam, especially the reading comprehension part. Since double passages are relatively difficult and tricky, you should spend around 5 minutes to complete each.