Start your TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 7 Double Passage Now!
1. How to take TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 7 Double Passage on TOEIC TEST PROwebsite?
– On the TOEIC TEST PRO website, you are allowed to choose any tests to take first.
– In the TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 7 Double Passage, there are two set-based double passages. Each set-based double passage consists of 5 questions. The total number of questions in this part is 10.
– Your duty is choosing the best answer among answers A, B, C, D.
– After finishing each test, you can review what you have done including your answers, correct answers with specific explanations.
2. Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about TOEIC Reading Test Part 7 Double Passage
2.1. Which types of passages are often included in the TOEIC Reading Test Part 7 Double Passage?
2.2. Which types of questions are often included in the TOEIC Reading Test Part 7 Double Passage?
- Vocabulary questions
- Inference questions
- Main idea questions
- Specific questions
2.3. How to maximise the score of TOEIC Reading Test Part 7 Double Passage?
- Determine types of passages (articles, memos, emails, letters and so on)
- Identify the purpose of the passage, the person who writes the passage, the passage is written for whom as well as the connections between passages.
- Read the questions and sort them out. It’s advisable for you to deal with questions in the order: specific questions - main idea questions - inference questions - vocabulary questions.
- Searching keywords (pay attention to paraphrasing)
- Read carefully lines that contain keywords.
2.4. How to allocate time in TOEIC Reading Test Part 7 Double Passage?
Allotting time reasonably is extremely important in the TOEIC exam, especially the reading comprehension part. Since double passages are relatively difficult and tricky, you should spend around 5 minutes to complete each.