Start your TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 5 Now!
1. How to take TOEIC Reading Practice Test Part 5 on TOEIC TEST PRO website?
Toeic Reading test Part 5 (Incomplete Sentences) is the first part of the TOEIC Reading test. Each practice test part 5 on TOEIC TEST PRO consists of 30 questions. Each question has one blank. You are required to choose one word or phrase (marked A – D) that best fits the blank. The timer can help you track your time to complete a part 5. Once finishing a TOEIC Reading practice test part 5, you can review your work, see your answers, correct answers with detailed explanations.
2. Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about TOEIC Reading Test Part 5
2.1. Which types of questions are often included in the TOEIC Reading test part 5?
The TOEIC Reading test part 5 often includes questions about Tense, Meaning; Preposition; Word form; Connecting word and Adverb- clause; Relative pronoun; Pronoun/ Reflexive/ Possessive adjectives.
2.2. How to allocate time in the TOEIC Reading test part 5?
As Part 5 is considered the least challenging section in the TOEIC Reading test, you should spend about 10 - 12 minutes to complete it. You should spend 10 seconds on each easy question and 30 seconds on each difficult question. The rest of the time is for checking answers and transferring answers into the answer sheet.
2.3. Which topics are often included in the TOEIC Reading test part 5?
Below are topics that often appear in the TOEIC part 5:
- Office issues
- Financial issues
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Transactions
2.4. How to maximize TOEIC Reading test part 5 score?
- Identifying part of speech: Identifying part of speech is extremely important in giving correct answers to questions in TOEIC part 5. You need to determine the form of words (noun, verb, adjective or adverb).
- Making notice of verb tense: To give correct answers to questions asking about verb tense, you need to look at signals of times in sentences. For example, if the sentence has words such as everyday, sometimes, always or often, the verb must be the present simple tense.
- Managing time effectively: Managing time effectively is a key to gain a high score in the TOEIC Reading test part 5. Don’t spend too much time on one question. If meeting any difficult question, skip it because you can go back and use your predictions to choose the correct answer.